Online Courses Eligible for CE Credits
ASA/USC online courses are eligible for 10 CE Credits from the list of approved accreditation providers below. If your state or national accreditation provider is not listed, please verify with that provider or certifying association regarding acceptance of one of the providers listed below before applying for CE credits. Please check below for notes or exceptions related to providers.
- Alliant International University—Approved CE Sponsor of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider # CEP 2180)
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers (Provider #1052)
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (Provider #100722)—ASA reports CE recipients directly to NCHEC, please do not mail your certificate to the approval body.
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners and International Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors
Please note: Both elder mistreatment courses, Understanding Abuse and Neglect and Prevention of Abuse and Neglect are also approved for:
- Center for Guardianship Certification (CGC) CE contact hours.
- CA Dept. of Consumer Affairs Professional Fiduciaries Bureau - California fiduciaries may submit a certificate of attendance (COA) for continuing education credit.
In order for CE credits to be issued, participants must pass the entire online course and complete the course evaluation, which will be verified by ASA Staff. The non-refundable $50 CE credit fee can be paid at time of registration.
Instructions on how to claim CE credits will be sent to participants within 30 days of course completion.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call (800) 537-9728